Friday, November 9, 2018

Scenic Twilight

Scenic Twilight

It's been a while since I've worked on a photo project. Three stymied attempts to go to Mexico and Hawaii to collect more sunset photos and my illness really combined to suck the creative spirit right out of me. Had to dig through my photo library to find an old one from Waikiki just as the sun went down over the horizon.

I positioned X-Transbots Flipout on a paving tile in front of my laptop screen. Although I took a bunch of photos with different colored gels on my flash, I wound up only using a single photo from when the flash didn't fire. The reflection from the monitor and the ambient room lights provided enough color variations.

The Ferrari emblem is from a photo of a Ferrari that is more or less oriented in the same position.

I haven't gotten around to transforming Flipout yet. I expect it will be as easy as Crackup was.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starscream's Triumph

Starscream's Triumph It's my interpretation of the scene where Starscream and Bruticus best Megatron. Zeta Toys Armageddon stood i...