Saturday, October 1, 2016

Blue Moon

The figure is Skyward Sword Link by Figma. This is inspired by a picture I saw online.

Although I would like the entire shot to happen within the camera, sometimes that's just not possible. I do find that a happy medium is to at least put the subject on a real base. In this case, I used a roll of artificial grass. Fortunately, Link easily stood without the display base. The fairies are shots of a Majora Mask Fairy pendant. The moon and sky are from a cloudy evening some time ago. The fog is an overlay of a shot of fluffy white clouds. The stars are artificially created in Photoshop.

I probably won't get the Twilight Princess Link figure, but am looking forward to the Princess Zelda figure.

Direct link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwxl1QbH6hwVa1VTQ2FoV2JZeDg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starscream's Triumph

Starscream's Triumph It's my interpretation of the scene where Starscream and Bruticus best Megatron. Zeta Toys Armageddon stood i...