Thursday, October 5, 2017

Autobots - Season 1 (complete)

Autobots - Season 1 (complete)

With the arrival of BadCube Huff 2.0, I'm able to finally complete that collage of the Season 1 Autobots. Eye glows added, blemishes cleaned up, and figures scaled to taste in post.

There are a few figures I'll want to be replacing. While BadCube Sunsurge looks fine as Sunstreaker, I'm excited for the official figure from Takara. Reximus Prime will likely be switched out for FansToys Grinder X just to be consistent with the rest of the Dinobots in the collage. I'm not that happy with Ace Collectables Tumbler so can't wait to get my hands on some other rendition of Cliffjumper. I also wouldn't mind a more screen accurate representation of Sideswipe.

I'll try and work on the Season 1 Decepticons next, minus most of the Welcoming Committee and Rainmakers, unless someone makes Masterpiece-styled Tetrajets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starscream's Triumph

Starscream's Triumph It's my interpretation of the scene where Starscream and Bruticus best Megatron. Zeta Toys Armageddon stood i...