Saturday, October 28, 2017

We're all doomed

We’re all doomed

TransformMission Over Turn was shot on my garage floor, using my cell phone as a light source. The background is from a trip to Washington DC, taken from the deck of a moving boat on the Potomac river. No tripod, just a handheld shot. Don’t quote me, but I think it’s the National Harbor. The downside of these extremely dark shots is that my camera seems to introduce quite a bit of grain to the picture. I added a moon from a different evening. For whatever reason, it really was that reddish color in the night sky. Seems fitting for this nihilistic character. The reflection in Over Turn’s windshield is from a different shot from somewhere along the Potomac. I cleaned up some of the panel lines, added headlights with a couple of lens flare renders, and tried to clean up the unbelievable amount of dust from the car. The Decepticon symbol is a png file that I distorted and toyed around with the various layer style tabs to achieve the desired effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starscream's Triumph

Starscream's Triumph It's my interpretation of the scene where Starscream and Bruticus best Megatron. Zeta Toys Armageddon stood i...